Although our 2023 Global Teaching Labs in Wales programme is coming to an end on Tuesday 31st January, this isn’t the last opportunity for you to learn from our 2023 cohort of MIT instructors! To bring the programme to a close, we will be running a 5-day Speaker Series event.
Join us for 5 days of panel discussions featuring our 2023 cohort of MIT instructors focused around everything STEM!
You will have the opportunity to ask questions relating to life as a student at MIT, women in STEM, beyond the core STEM subjects, and more. This series of events is open to learners of all ages, educators, parents/caregivers, and anyone else interested.
Each evening will have a different topic focus so be sure to sign up for all those you wish to attend.
- Monday 13th February – Life as a Student at MIT
- Tuesday 14th February – The impact of STEM: Why get involved in STEM?
- Wednesday 15th February – Women & Girls in STEM
- Thursday 16th February – Beyond the core STEM subjects
- Friday 17th February – Building Professional Experience at University