As an ethical employer and a socially-motivated enterprise, Equal is committed to treating all of our employees and learners fairly, to ensuring that all of our work is done with a true sense of purpose and to ensuring that all we do has a tangible positive impact, contributing significantly to the communities in which we work and to future generations.
We have a substantial positive impact by recruiting, retaining & developing excellent teaching professionals and by enabling learners to access unrivalled growth opportunities.
Furthermore, the following initiatives underpin our commitments in this regard:
- Code of Practice for Ethical Employment
- Living Wage Employer
- ESC International Ethical Ratings Cymru pilot
- Higher education partnerships with world leading universities
- Sponsorship for school initiatives
- Paid volunteering day for all internal office staff annually – Community TeamWorks
- Fundraising initiatives – Coffee mornings etc
Check out some of our latest updates below!